Who knew the New York Giants had a couple of players fit for American Idol? In a new video released by MetLife Stadium in advance of Super Bowl XLVIII, defensive end Justin Tuck and kicker Josh Brown, who absolutely rocks the house at the end of the video, belt out a better version of the National Anthem than some we've seen prior to the big game throughout history.
While neither compares to Whitney Houston or even Jordin Sparks, they, along with the rest of the current/former players, put on quite an entertaining show.
As far as Super Bowl XLVIII, the honor of singing the National Anthem goes to popular American soprano, Renée Fleming.
As recently as Monday, Bovada (Las Vegas) set her over/under at 2:30. The record, which was set a year go by Alicia Keys, is 2:36.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- New York Giants’ Justin Tuck Fires Back at Dallas Cowboys Fans; Tweets Picture of Super Bowl Rings
- Polar Vortex Expected to Return for Super Bowl XLVIII?
- Experience Super Bowl XLVIII Like a VIP with PrimeSport #SuperBowlVIP
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/170j