Just because the 2013 NFL season is over for the New York Giants does not mean wide receiver Victor Cruz has stopped working. And although he's not watching tape, preparing for the NFC Championship or making hundreds of prop bets for Super Bowl, he is currently in Milan, Italy for Men's Fashion Week and took a moment to sit down with GQ Magazine.
Called the "most stylish man in American Football" by GQ, Cruz was asked which of his opponents he admires for their style. His answer may or may not surprise you. We have no fashion sense to speak of, so it's all a foreign conversation to us.
Brady, of course, is well known for his attire and style. And he does date world famous super model Gisele Bundchen, so he should be up on the latest lines and what have you. Although, as recently as 2012, he came under heavy fire for what was determined to be a very poor look at the Kentucky Derby.
As far as football and the 2014 season goes, Cruz had the following message for the fans:
"I would watch out for one of my personal friends Andre Johnson. He's an excellent player," Cruz said.
All righty then. Gotta love the offseason.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- Victor Cruz Feels New York Giants Offense Could Survive Without Hakeem Nicks
- Eli Manning, Victor Cruz & Other New York Giants Offer Their Thanks
- New York Giants’ Victor Cruz Suffered Neck Injury Vs. Eagles: “I Never Felt That Much Pain”
- New York Giants’ Tom Coughlin Shocked Referees Didn’t Blow Whistle on Victor Cruz Fumble
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/16pa