During the New York Giants 27-13 victory over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, there was a report going out saying that the NFL was going to announce that the Giants Week 13 game against the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field would be flexed off NBC's Sunday Night Football.
However on Monday, the NFL announced that it would not flex the Giants-Redskins game from NBC's broadcast and it will remain the primetime game on Sunday, December 1 and won't be replaced by the re-match between the Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos or the rumored Philadelphia Eagles taking on the Arizona Cardinals.
The Giants game against the Packers on Sunday was originally supposed to be broadcasted on NBC, but was flexed out a couple weeks ago and replaced by the 8-1 Broncos taking on the 9-0 Chiefs; a game that Denver won and handed Kansas City its first loss of the season.
With two weeks left until that game, the league could still change their mind and flex the Giants-Redskins out of the primetime slot if they wanted to, but from the looks of things, the game will still be on NBC for the time being.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Football, Green Bay Packers, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Washington Redskins
- New York Giants-Green Bay Packers Week 11 Game Flexed Out of NBC’s Sunday Night Football
- New York Giants Win 1st Game of 2013 Season, Defeat Minnesota Vikings 23-7 on Monday Night Football
- New York Giants’ Jon Beason Feels Snubbed Over Having Packers Game Flexed Out of Primetime
- Former Washington Redskins QB Joe Theismann: New York Giants are not That Good of a Team
- New York Giants’ Michael Cox Poised to See a Big Role on Monday Night Football
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/13zw