The New York Giants have released their official injury report for their Week 7 contest on Monday night against the Minnesota Vikings and it is as follows:
- Brandon Jacobs, RB, Hamstring
- Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, Illness
- Adrien Robinson, TE, Foot
- Shaun Rogers, DT, Knee
- Cooper Taylor, S, Shoulder
The biggest news of the list is the likely returns of Baas and Webster, both of which have missed three and four weeks time recovering from their individual injuries. Brandon Jacobs is a new name to the list, as he sat out part of the week with a hamstrign issue, which is why the team went out and signed Peyton Hillis on Wednesday for running back depth.
photo credit: digs8 via photobucket
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Corey Webster, David Baas, David Wilson, Football, Jayron Hosley, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Shaun Rogers, Terrell Thomas
- New York Giants’ Announce Week 4 Injury Report Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- New York Giants Announce Official Injury Report for Week 6 Vs. Chicago Bears
- David Baas Hopeful to Return to New York Giants for Week 7 Game Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- New York Giants List Six Players Out in Week 5 Injury Report Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Corey Webster, David Baas Likely to Play for New York Giants on Monday Night Vs. Minnesota Vikings
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12qf