Scott was the former seventh round pick of the Giants back in the 2011 NFL Draft but never developed into the power running back that people thought he could have, despite having tremendous speed for a guy his size. In the three seasons he was with the Giants, Scott had 27 carries for 81 yards and no touchdowns along with 12 catches for 111 yards and one touchdown. In 2013, Scott had 16 carries for 56 yards and no touchdowns along with 10 receptions for 98 yards and one touchdown.
Reynolds is no stranger to the NFC East, as he spent the last four seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles; the team the Giants will see on Sunday in their Week 5 showdown at MetLife Stadium. Reynolds was an undrafted free agent signing of the Eagles out of Brigham Young University back in 2009 and started in 14 games for the Eagles last season.
The addition of Reynolds comes due to the injuries the Giants have suffered on the offensive line, as Chris Snee is battling a severe hip injury and center David Baas has a neck injury, so adding depth to the line made a lot of sense and given the fact that Jim Cordle has struggled to be the starting center for the team, adding Reynolds was a move the Giants had to make.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Looking for 2013 NFL Draft news? Follow On The Clock 101 on Twitter and like On The Clock 101 on Facebook
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Chris Snee, Da'Rel Scott, Dallas Reynolds, David Baas, Football, Jim Cordle, New York, New York Giants, NFL
- New York Giants’ David Diehl Officially Ruled Out Against Dallas Cowboys
- New York Giants Release Official Depth Chart for Week 1 Game Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Philadelphia Eagles Release SS Kenny Phillips; Could New York Giants Be Interested in Reunion?
- New York Giants Officially Sign John Conner; Place Henry Hynoski on Season-Ending IR
- Giants Officially Place Andre Brown on Short-Term IR; Sign Adewale Ojomo from Practice Squad
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11uf