With Jason Pierre-Paul feeling fine from the off-season back surgery and playing in Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys and also rookie Damontre Moore likely to see his rookie debut against the Denver Broncos in Week 2 following a shoulder injury that kept him out for a month, the Giants won't have a need for another defensive end in their rotation, which already includes Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka and Justin Trattou; all of which were active in Sunday's game whereas Ojomo was not.
Plus, throw in the fact that the Giants will have in running backs like Brandon Jacobs and Willis McGahee for workouts on Tuesday to add depth to a running back situation that was down right terrible against the Cowboys with David Wilson fumbling twice and struggling to block out of the back field and Da'Rel Scott tipping a ball into the air that lead to the game-winning interception for Dallas and won the game 36-31.
Ojomo was promoted from the practice squad just last week after Andre Brown was put on temporary injured reserve, but even though he was on the active roster, never got to play in Week 1 and with the needed roster spot, Ojomo's tenure on the active roster was short lived.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Adewale Ojomo, Brandon Jacobs, Da'Rel Scott, Damontre Moore, David Wilson, Football, Jason Pierre-Paul, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Willis McGahee
- Giants Officially Place Andre Brown on Short-Term IR; Sign Adewale Ojomo from Practice Squad
- New York Giants’ Tom Coughlin: Performance on Special Teams Earned Michael Cox a Roster Spot
- New York Giants’ Jim Cordle: I’m Playing for a Roster Spot Against the New York Jets
- New York Giants’ Mathias Kiwanuka on Move Back to DE: I’m Ready to Do the Job
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10h7