In addition to offensive lineman David Diehl (thumb), center David Baas (knee) and tight end Adrien Robinson (foot) are out. Meanwhile, defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (back) — who initially said he'd make a decision on his status by Friday — is listed as questionable.
"We'll see," Head coach Tom Coughlin said of JPP.
Coughlin added that JPP will not be a game-time decision, but the young defensive end disagreed, saying he'd make the trip and decide whether or not he played based on how he felt after warm-ups on Sunday.
"I'm gonna make the trip. It's a game-time decision," he said.
Fellow defensive end Damontre Moore (shoulder) and fullback Henry Hynoski (knee) are both also listed as questionable. However, it's been previously reported that Hynoski is unlikely to play on Sunday, so it will be interesting to see if he boards the plane to Texas on Saturday.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Adrien Robinson, Dallas, Dallas Cowboys, Damontre Moore, David Baas, David Diehl, Football, Henry Hynoski, Jason Pierre-Paul, Jayron Hosley, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Tom Coughlin, Victor Cruz
- New York Giants’ Jason Pierre-Paul Will Decide on Friday If He Plays Against Dallas Cowboys
- New York Giants’ David Diehl Officially Ruled Out Against Dallas Cowboys
- Jason Pierre-Paul, Victor Cruz & Others Return to Practice for New York Giants
- Victor Cruz, Jason Pierre-Paul “Full Speed Ahead” & More from Afternoon Tea with Tom Coughlin
- New York Giants Place Chris Snee, Henry Hynoski, Jason Pierre-Paul & Two Others on PUP List
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10b6