From Campbell's Chunky Soup to Time Warner Cable, and now to Pepsi, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz continues to wrack up a healthy number of endorsements and TV spots. Below is his latest addition — a brand new ad for the aforementioned Pepsi Cola.
Pepsi is no stranger to Giants-related advertising, having previously partnered with American musician Travie McCoy in 2012 for the "All In" Big Blue anthem.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You can meet Doc Gooden! Sports Fan Promotions is providing fans with an opportunity to meet legendary New York Yankees and New York Mets pitcher Doc Gooden on Thursday, August 22 from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. The event is being held at Locker Room Sports, 76 Main St. in Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Autographs are just $25 for any item, with inscriptions for $10!
Gearing up for the fantasy season? Try weekly fantasy football games this year at DraftDay.com. DraftDay has awarded over $15 million to fantasy fans like you, so don't miss out on the newest way to play fantasy football! Create your free account and use promo code GIFT for an instant cash bonus.Football, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Victor Cruz
- Eli Manning, Peyton Manning Rap in Newest DirecTV “Football on Your Phone” Commercial: Video
- New York Giants’ Victor Cruz: Hakeem Nicks is Our No. 1 Wide Receiver
- New York Giants, Victor Cruz Agree on 5-Year, $43 Million Contract Extension
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/z7f