Voluntary offseason workouts are officially underway, Organized Team Activities (OTAs) and mini-camps have been schedule, and on Tuesday, the New York Giants announced that they will open training camp on July 26th with the first practice being held on July 27th. And, as has been previously reported, training camp will be held at the TIMEX Performance Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
In addition to the training camp information, three of the team's four preseason games have also been officially scheduled.
- at Pittsburgh Steelers – August 10th at 7:30 PM EST
- vs. Indianapolis Colts – August 18th at 8:00 PM EST
- vs. New York Jets – August 22th-25th
- at New England Patriots – August 29th at 7:30 PM EST
Both the Steelers game and the Patriots game will be aired on local channels, with the Colts game being aired on FOX. There's still no information on a date, time or broadcast for the Jets game.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1 Giants 101 on Google+
- Looking for 2013 NFL Draft news? Follow On The Clock 101 on Twitter and like On The Clock 101 on Facebook
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter