The 22-year-old John Mara, who lives in Mount Kisco, turned himself in to authorities on Friday afternoon after allegedly beating a man to near death during a Fairfield University New Year's Eve party in January, which was being held at a luxury beach house in town. The injuries of the victim were so serve doctors reportedly told him had he not come to the hospital following the assault, "he could have been dead."
“There were some side effects,” a source told The Post. “They had to operate.”
Mara has been charged with first-degree assault and breach of peace, but was released on $150,000 bond. He's been ordered to return to court on March 8th.
Also…Football, Frank Mara, John Mara, New York, New York Giants, NFL
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- New York Giants Co-Owner John Mara Says Team Will “Probably not” Use Franchise Tag
- New York Giants Co-Owner John Mara: Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz are Both High Priorities
- New York Giants Co-Owner John Mara Reiterates Desire to Keep Will Beatty in Blue
- New York Giants Owner John Mara Says He Does not See Tom Coughlin Retiring in the Near Future
- New York Giants Owner John Mara Says Team Won’t Break the Bank for Victor Cruz
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/qgq