New York Giants Fullback Henry Hynoski Answers Your Questions

January 31st, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Late last week, New York Giants fullback Henry Hynoski reached out to fans asking them to submit questions for an upcoming Q&A on his website. We passed that information along to our readers, requesting that they display their unparalleled level of intelligence when submitting their questions.

Well, you each did exactly that, and Hynoski answered those question on Thursday morning.

One of the most interesting questions came from Jeff H., who asked the Hynocerous just how complex the Giants' playbook truly is. And as we've often speculated here on Giants 101, it turns out to be every bit as complex and detailed as we thought.

"Hey Jeff, our playbook is limitless – it’s about seven inches thick, but it keeps expanding as we do different things off of the plays that already exist. On any given week, I’d estimate that we run about 200 plays in a week, keeping in mind that the base plays have different variations," Hynoski wrote.

In addition to questions about the playbook, Hynoski also answered questions about David Wilson's speed, what it's like to play with Eli Manning and what he hopes to accomplish as an NFL player.

To read the entire Q&A – and we highly recommend you do – head on over to Hynoski's official website.

Also, there's a special thank you to all readers from Giants 101 on his page, so be sure to check it out!

Photo Credit: Mike Gannon

Tags: David Wilson, Eli Manning, Football, Henry Hynoski, New York, New York Giants, NFL

14 Responses to “New York Giants Fullback Henry Hynoski Answers Your Questions”

1.  Samardzija says:

Im feeling Shariff Floyd or Xavier Rhodes for our first pick. Still early though…

2.  jfunk says:

You guys see the Hynocerous gear on his site?

Had to grab a T-shirt to support one of my favorite and least paid Giants.

3.  Levito says:

I don’t know why, but earlier today I was thinking about how much of a monster Tuck was back in 2007 & 2008. Then I remembered that he was going to be part of a trade with Denver for Al Wilson, but Wilson failed the physical and never ended up playing in the NFL again.

Don’t know why I was thinking about it, but I was looking around the ‘ole interwebs and came across this thread, which made me laugh: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=54424

•  Dirt says:

“A scrub”

Haha that’s a funny thread

•  NC Giant says:

here’s another gem from that thread…I hope one day we can get “fleeced” again. ;-)

[QUOTE=Drek;1523483]Has Shanahan ever gotten hosed in a trade?

Thats what scares me the most. The Giants are a team that will hold their ground pretty well. Besides the Chargers fleecing them.

——————————————————————————–
        Last edited by rbackfactory80; 03-23-2007 at 01:01 PM..

Glad to see the move toward Rhodes. I love his size and toughness. Still, like Samard, want to see his speed and quickness. Looks like it’s there in the games I saw, but his Combine results will be interesting.

I have also “fallen” for Trufant, who has great bloodlines and has the quicks but not quite the size to be perfect for the Giants.

I’d take either at #19 in the blink of an eye.

•  kujo says:

I see Trufant as a more NFL ready Hosley. On the other hand, Rhodes looks like a better version of Terrell Thomas–big, physical and fast enough to run with most NFL receivers. I’d sure love a trio of The Prince, The Swagger and the X-Factor, with C-Web hanging on for another year or so to help sire in this new era for our secondary.

Heard an interview with Dennis Pitta today. He said how the Ravens were reeling, but got their confidence back after the Giants game . Good to know one of our gutless performances led to the Superbowl.

6.  Begiant says:

Xavier Rhodes or Jonathon Banks.

Maybe Trufant

7.  shmitty013 says:

Rob Rang ?@RobRang
    Continue to be impressed by depth of 2013′s OT class… Athleticism of Florida State’s Watson, Arkansas Pine-Bluff’s Armstead is staggering.

Deep class at an important position for us.