Giants Gameday: New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals

November 11th, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Week 10
Nov. 11th, 2012
Cincinnati BengalsNew York Giants
Game Details
Time: 1:00 PM EDT
Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)
Broadcast: FOX
Q – Ahmad Bradshaw
Q – Keith Rivers
P – Hakeem Nicks
O-Out D-Doubtful Q-Questionable P-Probable

Player/Coach Quotes:

Martellus Bennett:

“We changed some of our approach within our game plan. I think it’s something Eli wanted to do. Just change the tempo when we’re playing, so we force the tempo instead of letting the defense pick the tempo that we play at," Bennett said.

Chris Canty:

“We had tremendous opportunity that we did not take advantage of," Canty said. “We understand that you can’t let too many of those go by – not in this business. You’ve got to be on top of your game week in, week out. … But the great thing about it is, you get a chance to bounce back. It’s an opportunity for our team to re-establish who we are going up to Cincinnati against a very good NFC North football team."

Antrel Rolle:

“I’ll talk with my pads come Sunday,” Rolle said. “That’s how I approach the game. If [A.J. Green] sees me, he better duck. That’s it. If I get a chance, I’m coming across."

Inactives:

New York Giants – Kenny Phillips, Jacquian Williams, Keith Rivers, Jerrel Jernigan, Marvin Austin, Adrien Robinson and Adewale Ojomo.

Cincinnati Bengals – Marvin Jones, Jason Allen, Armon Binns, Reggie Nelson, Brandon Thompson, Richard Quinn and Devon Still.

Tags: Football, New York, New York Giants, NFL

333 Responses to “Giants Gameday: New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals”

1 2 3 ... 28
  1.  GIANTT says:

I find it interesting that Bennett says ” its something Eli wanted to do ” As though the offensive game plan was under his control
    We can only wish !
    BTW – I think the Giants are going to come out and play a solid game and prove that they ” are who they say they are ”
    27-10

Now I must go back to finding temporary housing for storm displaced families

2.  GmenMania says:

Let’s go! I’m with FF55 in that also this isn’t a must win, it’s one that is very important.

Offense breaks out of its slump to the tune of 31 points. 31-17 Giants.

•  Begiant says:

Our last six games are all against tough opponents….we need this win

•  Krow says:

Yes. A ‘must win’ is a ‘lose and you’re done’ game. While this falls short of that fatal scenario it is certainly important. We need to close the door on the Cowboys and the Dream Team. 7-3 heading into the bye will be damn tough to catch. But 6-4 … on a 2 game fade … everyone talking ‘November collapse’ … not so tough. Our rivals will be fired up … motivated. We can’t have that … we just can’t.

3.  GIANTT says:

I watched online a couple of weeks ago – any good streaming sites ?

4.  TonyMW says:

So Diehl at RT again…..I know 2 other things that will happen. We’ll see a bomb on 3rd & 1 and Wilson will find it difficult to get more than 1 touch.

•  kinsho says:

This is a make-or-break game for Diehl. The Bengals will know that he’s a weak point and they’ll send pressure along his side. I think it’s likely he loses his starting job either after this game or the next.

5.  James Stoll says:

Right now penciling in losses to GB, hideous New Orleans, and dysfunctional Philadelphia Week 17. Similarly, seeing us hand Atlanta it’s first loss, taking Washington a second time. That makes us 8-6. Cindy and Baltimore are my swing games. We need both to assure ourselves the division; 1 and we’re talking tie breakers; and should that happen we would like lose, because the only way a tie breaker occurs is if one of Dallas or Philly sweeps the division (excluding Dallas’ loss to us).
    Obviously, the W’s- and L’s can fall differently; but 10-6 is likely the best we can reasonably hope for.
    Lose today and 9-7 is likely our best case scenario

6.  kujo says:

31-20 Giants

Btw, good streaming site is p2p4u.net

7.  TonyMW says:

Is anyone sick of Keith Rivers? I am.

8. Webster’s going to have a long day with Green. Quite frankly, Green should probably be the Prince’s responsibility today.

9.  James Stoll says: