Heading into Friday's practice, the New York Giants weren't sure if starting right tackle Justin Pugh would be returning to the starting lineup or not for their Week 13 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Pugh is listed as questionable, but with his quad injury, the Giants are likely not going to risk his injury and are reported to keep him out at least another week against Jacksonville.
The full injury report for the Giants against Jacksonville is as follows:
- Adam Snyder, OL, Knee
- Cullen Jenkins, DT, Calf
- Jacquian Williams, LB, Concussion
- Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Knee
- Justin Pugh, OL, Quad
- Jameel McClain, LB, Knee
- Geoff Schwartz, OL, Toe
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents