Before tonight's game against the New York Jets, the New England Patriots announced that they have claimed DT Chris Jones from Tampa Bay Buccaneers. To make room for Jones, the Patriots also released OL Josh Kline.
Before coming to the Patriots, the Bowling Green graduate was drafted by the Houston Texans in the sixth round of the 2013 NFL Draft. Jones was later released by the Texans on cut down day as the Texans trimmed their roster to 53 players. He was claimed by the Buccaneers on September 1 and then released on September 10. Jones had 12.5 sacks last season and was named the MAC Defensive Player of the Year.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Patriots Release Jeff Tarpinian from Practice Squad; Bring Back Josh Kline
- Patriots Complete 53-Man Roster by Signing RB Leon Washington and Sign OL Josh Kline from Practice Squad
- Patriots Release Cornerback Ras-I Dowling, Claim Linebacker Ja-Gared Davis from Houston
- Tom Brady Returns in Time to Finish Joint Practices Against Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Patriots Officially Announce Release of Ten Players as Roster Moves Continue
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10nh