After a day off from practice yesterday, the New England Patriots got back to their preparation for their Week 1 opponent, the Buffalo Bills. As Erik Scalavino of Patriots Football Weekly reports, tight end Rob Gronkowski practiced for the third straight session as he warmed up with the team and then was seen doing blocking drills with rookie tight end, Zach Sudfeld. Finally, he was seen doing out-routes and catching other passes during the open media session as well.
While it is encouraging to see Gronkowski on the field for a third straight day, the Patriots continue to get bad news in the form of offensive lineman Will Svitek. Svitek missed yet another practice and was seen wearing a brace and sleeve on his right knee just a couple of days ago. More news will surely come out about Svitek's availability for Sunday's game as the injury report will be available after 4 p.m.
Other news from practice comes in the form of freshly signed tight end, Matthew Mulligan, who was signed yesterday. Mulligan had a huge wrap or white pad covering his arm according to Scalavino's report.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Danny Amendola Misses Second Straight Practice; Other Notes from Tuesday’s Practice
- Rob Gronkowski Trains for Second Straight Day; Other News from Monday’s Practice
- Danny Amendola Misses Practice; Other News and Notes from Today’s Practice
- Rob Gronkowski Returns to Practice in Full Pads; Tim Tebow Clears Waivers
- News and Notes: Danny Amendola Returns to Practice, Rob Gronkowski Rehabs
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1087