With the Patriots roster now set, the team will be focusing its efforts on their Week 1 opponent in the Buffalo Bills. As the team got off to practicing earlier today, tight end Rob Gronkowski was seen in full pads out on the practice field. As Erik Scalavino of Patriots Football Weekly reports, Gronkowski was seen warming up, running in the gauntlet drill and doing blocking exercises with one of the assistant coaches.
The return to practice could mean that he could be seen on Sunday, or it could mean that the Patriots are trying to get him back into football shape so as to be used for Week 2 or later. It will be interesting to see the status of Gronkowski and what the Patriots do with him as they made the decision to forego using a roster spot on another player.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- News and Notes: Danny Amendola Returns to Practice, Rob Gronkowski Rehabs
- Patriots Continue with Flurry of Roster Moves, Tim Tebow Out, Rob Gronkowski In
- Patriots WR Julian Edelman Returns to the Practice Field for First Time
- Danny Amendola Misses Second Straight Practice; Other Notes from Tuesday’s Practice
- Danny Amendola Misses Practice; Other News and Notes from Today’s Practice
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/101o