The New England Patriots announced their final roster decisions before the 6 p.m. EST deadline yesterday. Today Patriots101.com summarizes all the roster activity by the Patriots as they dwindled down the roster to 53 players.
DL Jermaine Cunningham
QB Tim Tebow
DB Justin Green
OL Chris McDonald
RB George Winn
WR Quentin Sims
S Kanorris Daivs
LB Ja'Gared Davis
Tim Tebow, Zoltan Mesko and Jermaine Cunningham were three of the more eyebrow raising cuts by the Patriots as all seemed to have been projected as players that could have helped the team. Mesko played 48 games for the Patriots and was beaten out by rookie Ryan Allen. Tebow, meanwhile, was the biggest question mark as he was brought in on a non-guaranteed contract and was thought to be used in a multitude of situations. Lastly, Cunningham was a former second rounder by the Patriots and flashed his potential but couldn't stay healthy this offseason.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Patriots Make More Roster Moves by Signing CB LeQuan Lewis and Releasing TE Brandon Ford
- Patriots Officially Announce Release of Ten Players as Roster Moves Continue
- Patriots Continue with Flurry of Roster Moves, Tim Tebow Out, Rob Gronkowski In
- Patriots Release Two Players to Get to 75-man Roster Limit
- Patriots Add Four Players to Roster; Release Rookie Free Agent DB Stephon Morris
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/101i