Looks like the week off really helped the Patriots, who surprisingly removed 15 of 20 players from Friday's injury report.
Probable: CB Marquice Cole (finger), CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring/knee), TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip), OL Nick McDonald (shoulder), DE Trevor Scott (knee)
Probable: CB Alan Ball (foot), G Antoine Caldwell (back), NT Shaun Cody (back), TE Owen Daniels (shoulder), RB Justin Forsett (knee), TE Garrett Graham (concussion), CB Johnathan Joseph (illness), S Shiloh Keo (ankle), T Derek Newton (knee), S Glover Quin (shoulder), OLB Brooks Reed (groin), DE Antonio Smith (ankle), G Wade Smith (knee), RB Ben Tate (foot), QB T.J. Yates (right elbow)
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Patriots – Texans Week 14 Injury Report
- New England Patriots Vs. Miami Dolphins Week 13 Injury Report
- Patriots – 49ers Week 15 Injury Report
- Patriots – Jaguars Week 16 Injury Report
- Patriots – Jets Week 12 Injury Report
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/orf