CB Aqib Talib left the game late in the second quarter on Monday night after suffering a hip injury while diving to break up a pass intended for Houston WR Andre Johnson. Talib never returned to the game.
At this point there is no update on Talib's condition, however, he looked lively on the sidelines leading to speculation that the Patriots may have been holding Talib off the field as a precautionary measure seeing as they already had a substantial lead.
The New England defense, especially the secondary has improved immensely since the Patriots acquired Talib in early November. He has started the past four games for the Patriots and finished Monday night with three tackles and one pass defended.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Aqib Talib Meets with Coach Belichick
- Patriots – Texans Monday Night Preview
- Patriots Destroy Texans in Foxboro 42-14
- Patriots – Texans Week 14 Injury Report
- Patriots Secondary Showing Signs of Improvement