In Episode 491, Spurscast host Paul Garcia is joined by Project Spurs founder Michael DeLeon to break down the Spurs’ 113-92 Game 1 loss to the Warriors. Here are the topics for the episode:
- Recapping what worked and didn’t work for the Spurs on both sides of the court.
- Adjustments the Spurs can try to make for Game 2 on defense.
- Adjustments the Spurs can try to make for Game 2 on offense.
- The buzz about Kawhi Leonard during and after the game.
- Previewing Monday’s Game 2 of the series.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.
View the original article on Project Spurs: Spurscast Ep. 491: Spurs–Warriors Game 1 Breakdown & Adjustments for Game 2