NASCAR K&N Pro Series East driver Cameron Hayley will take the next step of his NASCAR career as Hayley will make three starts in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series over the remaining races in the 2014 season driving for Turner Scott Motorsports.
Hayley will drive the #32 Cabinets by Hayley Chevrolet Silverado for the organization. The 18-year old Canadian native will team up with veteran crew chief Mike Hillman Jr. Hillman has an impressive resume as a crew chief in the series including two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championships with driver Todd Bodine and has 20 wins in the series in his 10 year career.
Hayley ran in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West in the 2012 and 2013 seasons. Hayley won one race and finished second in points in the 2013 season. Hayley moved to the K&N East Series in the 2014 season and is currently second in points in that series behind TSM teammate Ben Rhodes.
Hayley will begin his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park on August 31st. The other two races on his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series schedule will be at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on September 20th and at Texas Motor Speedway on October 31st.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets. Tags: Cameron Hayley, Mike Hillman Jr, Motorsports, NASCAR, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Tayler Malsam Will Drive 12 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Races for Turner Scott Motorsports
- Kyle Busch Motorsports Penalized for Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Violation
- Jake Crum’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series License Downgraded
- Three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Teams Hit with Post-Race Penalty
- NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series News: Ryan Ellis and Jeb Burton
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ess