“Ever since I was seven years old, Formula One has been my career goal, so this opportunity is truly a dream come true,” said Verstappen.
"We consider Max to be as one of the most skilled young drivers of the new generation," said STR team boss Franz Tost. "And we believe he has the necessary maturity and mental strength to take on this challenge successfully. This year he has already demonstrated how well he can cope under difficult conditions."
"I would also like to thank Jean-Eric Vergne for all his hard work," Tost said. "He has produced strong performances, but unfortunately he was also hindered by some reliability problems, especially in the first half of the current season. We hope that we have resolved these problems and that he will be able to end the second half of this season on a high note and thereby show that he still deserves another opportunity in Formula 1.”
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Red Bull Racing Signs Formula 3′s Max Verstappen to Junior Team
- Haas Automation Becomes Sposnor for Scuderia Ferrari in Formula One
- Nico Rosberg Wins Rolex Australian Grand Prix for Mercedes to Open Formula One Season
- Rain the Story During Formula 1 Qualifying in Malaysia; Lewis Hamilton on Pole
- Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes Score Australian Pole Position to Start Formula One Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1eog