"(Saturday) was my first 450 overall, so it's cool," Tomac said about his premier-class victory. "Not many guys get to say they've won a 450 outdoor national, so it's cool to be there. And I did it in one-one fashion, so that was awesome."
“I’m glad to land on the podium at my hometown race,” Dungey said. “I felt really good today and am glad to be battling up front.”
“It was great to battle with Eli again,” Roczen said. “I wish I had a little more for him at the end of the moto but I am happy to be on the podium.”
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Eli Tomac, GEICO Honda, High Point National, James Stewart, Ken Roczen, KTM, Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championships, Motocross, Motorsports, Red Bull KTM, Ryan Dungey, Trey Canard, Yoshimura Suzuki
- Red Bull KTM Dominates Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championships at Hangtown Motocross Classic
- Red Bull KTM’s Ken Roczen Captures Second Straight Win in Lucas Oil Pro Motocross
- Red Bull KTM’s Ken Roczen Continues to Dominate Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championships
- Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart Captures His First Overall Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Win for 2014
- Red Bull KTM Dominates Lucas Oil Pro Motocross at Tennessee National
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dmm