"We've been using the GEICO two-seat Superbike program to promote motorcycle racing across the country," Ulrich said. "We've had opportunities to go to individual tracks for stand-alone media events, to help promote upcoming events and get people excited about motorcycles and motorcycling.
"Before we got to Mid-Ohio, we stopped at Indianapolis Motor Speedway to promote their upcoming race in August,” Ulrich continued. “We had a great media turnout and wanted to ensure every one of them had a great time. It was an educational experience all the way around, and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves."
"It was a great event with 20 very enthusiastic riders," Ulrich said. "One of the best parts about the media rides was we had some motorcycle enthusiasts in the group, but we also had first-time riders and passengers, people who had never been on a motorcycle before.”
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: AMA Pro Superbike, Chris Ulrich, GEICO Honda, Honda, indianapolis motor speedway, Indianapolis Star, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Motorsports, Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, Ulrich
- GEICO Honda AMA Pro Road Racers Help Train U.S. Military Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- Monster Energy Graves Yamaha’s Josh Hayes Wins 2014 GEICO Motorcycle Superbike Shootout
- Yoshimura Suzuki Carries Winning Momentum into Geico Motorcycle Superbike Shootout at Sonoma Raceway
- Monster Energy Graves Yamaha Doubles up at GEICO Motorcycle Superbike Shootout at Sonoma Raceway
- Yoshimura Suzuki Podiums at GEICO Motorcycle Superbike Shootout at Sonoma Raceway
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dkx