"One mark of exceptional talent is the ability to forge success regardless of your circumstances," said Ken Ford of the Hall of Fame executive committee. "As a tuner, Byron Hines has won in the 1970s, '80s, '90s and 2000s. He has won in drag racing and road racing.
"Being inducted into the Hall of Fame is a huge honor, but it feels a little odd because I'm not done yet," Hines said. "Being in a competitive arena, it seems like you're never done. You're going to keep doing what your doing and striving to be the best at what you do."
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, Barber Motorsports Park, Byron Hines, George Barber, Harley-Davidson, Hines, Mike LaRocco, Motorsports, Pierre Karsmakers, Rob Muzzy, Terry Vance, White Brothers Cycle Specialties, Yamaha
- Renowned Racing Tuner Rob Muzzy Elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Class of 2014
- Nine-Time AMA Off-Road Champion Scott Summers is Latest AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Inductee
- Motorcycle Racing Visionaries to Be Inducted to AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- Veteran Motocross Champion Mike LaRocco Honored by AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame to Induct Motocross Pioneer Pierre Karsmakers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1djz