“The day started good,” said Stewart. “We had a lot of speed in practice and this was the first race this year where I qualified fastest. In the first moto, I got a bad start but was able to come back to fifth.
“In the second moto, I got a good start but as the moto went on, I was just really struggling,” Stewart continued. “I’m not really sure what happened, but we have some things we need to work on before next weekend. So thanks to the Yoshimura Suzuki team for all their hard work and we’ll regroup and come back and see if we can make something happen at Millville.”
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Budds Creek National, Honda Muscle Milk, James Stewart, Josh Grant, Ken Roczen, Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, Motorsports, Red Bull KTM, Ryan Dungey, Tennessee National, Toyota, Trey Canard, Yamaha, Yoshimura Suzuki
- Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart Seeks Redemption at This Weekend’s Budds Creek National
- Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart Podiums in Lucas Oil Pro Motocross at Thunder Valley National
- Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart Survives Crash-Riddled Tennessee Nationals
- Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart Captures His First Overall Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Win for 2014
- Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart Stepped It up at Lucas Oil Pro Motocross at Hangtown
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dhp