Kyle Busch is on the pole for Friday evening’s Lucas Oil 200 at Dover International Speedway for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Busch was awarded the pole because qualifying which was scheduled for Friday afternoon was canceled on Thursday. The reason was that rain forced most of practice on Thursday to be rained out meaning the field was set by owner points and the Truck Series will practice on Friday instead of qualify.
Starting in the second position is Matt Crafton with Timothy Peters starting third and teammate German Quiroga will start fourth. Starting in the fifth position is Tyler Reddick with Johnny Sauter starting sixth. John Hunter Nemechek will start seventh. Starting in the eighth spot is Ron Hornaday Jr with Ben Rhodes starting ninth and Ben Kennedy starting in the tenth spot.
Starting in the 11th position is John Wes Townley with Jeb Burton rolling off from the 12th position. Starting in the 13th spot is youngster Gray Gaulding with Ryan Blaney starting from the 14th position. Darrell Wallace Jr will start 15th with Brennan Newberry starting from the 16th spot. Starting 17th is Joey Coulter with Jimmy Weller III starting in the 18th spot. Starting 19th is Jennifer Jo Cobb and T.J. Bell will start from the 20th position.
Other notables in the field include Norm Benning in 22nd, Scott Riggs in 26th, Cole Custer in 28th and Brandon Jones in 29th.
- Kyle Busch Wins Pole for STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway
- Qualifying Rained Out at Richmond International Raceway, Kyle Larson on Pole for Toyota Owners 400
- Kyle Busch Wins Pole for North Carolina Education Lottery 200 with New Track Record
- Kyle Busch Dominates NC Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Brett Moffitt Will Make NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Debut This Weekend at Dover International Speedway
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1bh8