The green flag will drop on the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season in four days when the cars hit the track for the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday, February 23nd. Motorsports 101's writers make their picks on who they think will win the championship come November after the 36 race schedule is complete including the first knock out Chase.
The new rules in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series have made picking the Sprint Cup Series champion like picking the winning lottery ticket. However, I am going to go with the best driver that I think would win the championship if the best team could in fact still win the championship which is a question in the new Chase format.
- Motorsports 101 Debate: Who Will Win the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship?
- Motorsports 101 Debate: Who Will Win the 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship?
- Motorsports 101 Debate: Who Will Win the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship?
- Motorsports 101 Debate: Has the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Been Good for NASCAR’s Top Series?
- Motorsports 101 Debate: 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Year in Review Awards
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18ee