On Monday Blake Koch and Front Row Motorsports revealed that the 28-year-old driver will be behind the wheel of the No. 35 Ford in the upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races on March 2nd and March 9th.
The West Palm Beach, Florida native made his Sprint Cup Series debut for Leavine Family Racing last October at Charlotte Motor Speedway and finished 38th. It will be his first time driving for Front Row Motorsports.
Eric McClure is driving the No. 35 car this week at Daytona International Speedway.
It is not known whether FRM will continue to try to run the full Cup season as right now they have only announced their plans for the first three races.
Koch has made 86 career NASCAR Nationwide Series starts from 2009 through 2013 and has an average finish of 29.4 over that time.
- Nationwide Series News and Notes: David Ragan to Run Daytona, Blake Koch in at Tri-Star, Jeffrey Earnhardt Joins JD Motorsports
- Eric McClure Joins Front Row Motorsports for the Daytona 500
- Richard Petty Motorsports Names Trent Owens Crew Chief of #43 Ford for 2014
- Dave Blaney to Drive #77 Ford for Randy Humphrey Motorsports in 2014
- David Ragan and David Gilliland Return to Front Row Motorsports in 2014
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18d0