Dylan Kwasniewski is now two-for-two in winning poles in the ARCA Racing Series after driving the No. 4 Turner Scott Motorsports Chevrolet to the pole position for Saturday’s Lucas Oil 200 presented by MAVTV American Real ARCA Racing Series race at Daytona International Speedway. He won the pole at Kansas Speedway to end the 2013 season in his first career start.
Kwasniewski turned a lap of 182.186 mph and when Bobby Gerhart's time was disallowed due to his No. 5 car having a rear suspension violation the 18-year-old was awarded the pole.
“Turner Scott Motorsports obviously gave me a great car and the ability to start up front,” Kwasniewski said. “All I have to do tomorrow is do the best I can. I’m really excited. Starting on the front row at Daytona is great. Not many people get to say they’ve done that.”
- Dylan Kwasniewski Wins at Virginia International Raceway for Fourth Win of 2013
- Dylan Kwasniewski Will Run the Full NASCAR Nationwide Series Schedule for Turner Scott Motorsports
- NASCAR K&N Pro Series East’s Dylan Kwasniewski Featured on AOL on Originals
- Dylan Kwasniewski Wins for Fifth Time in 2013 on Monday at Greenville Pickens Speedway
- Dylan Kwasniewski Wins at Road Atlanta to Clinch NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Championship
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18a8