Turner Scott Motorsports announced on Monday that Ryan Truex will drive their No. 32 Chevrolet in the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway on February 21st. The truck will be sponsored by Bass Pro Shops.
It will only be the fourth career Truck Series start for Truex and second with Turner Scott Motorsports. He started last seasons race at Daytona for the team and finished 28th after suffering a blown tire with nine laps to go.
"I'm really excited to be running for Turner Scott Motorsports again this year," Truex said in a team release. "Last year was a lot of fun and we had a really good truck. Unfortunately, we had a tire go out in the end, but we were making our way toward the front. I'm looking to do the same thing again this year and stay up front this time. I think it's really cool that Bass Pro Shops is coming on board again and helping me out. I appreciate that they wanted to do this again after doing this race with me last year."
Truex will run the full Sprint Cup Series schedule for BK Racing this season. Miguel Paludo was the driver of the No. 32 truck the past two seasons but will not return to Turner Scott Motorsports in 2014.
- Ben Kennedy Named Driver of #31 Turner Scott Motorsports Truck
- Ryan Ellis to Drive for FDNY Racing in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Motorsports 101 Debate: Who Will Win the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship?
- Dylan Kwasniewski Will Run the Full NASCAR Nationwide Series Schedule for Turner Scott Motorsports
- Erik Jones Wins First Career Camping World Truck Series Race at Phoenix Friday Night
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/182m