NTS Motorsports has announced that Gray Gaulding, who turns 16 on Monday, will run for the team in the 2014 season. Gaulding will run eight races for the team in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2014 and will run a full schedule for the organization in the K&N Pro East Series. Gaulding will bring along sponsors Gemini Southern, Krispi Kreme Doughnuts, and TruMoo Chocolate Milk.
The team will run two trucks full-time in the Camping World Series with driver Brennan Newberry running in 12 races for the team while a driver to be announced at a later date will run the remaining 10 races on the schedule. Newberry will drive the #24 truck in those 12 races with GunBroker.com sponsoring Newberry in three races including the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway. Veteran crew chief Gere Kennon will be the crew chief of the #24 Chevrolet.
The team also announced that they have hired 2012 Daytona Truck Series winner John King to run the team's #20 entry at Daytona International Speedway on February 21st. Jeff Hensley will be the crew chief of the No. 20 team throughout the 2014 season.
- Michael Waltrip Racing Announces 2014 Plans, Downsizes to Two Full-Time Teams
- NASCAR Announces 2014 Sprint Cup Series Schedule
- NASCAR Announces Qualifying Changes That Will Take Hold in the 2014 Season
- Sam Hornish Jr Parts Ways with Penske Racing; Has No 2014 Plans in Place
- Motorsports 101 Debate: Who Will Win the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17uo