The 24-year-old Ellis completed the Preseason Thunder test for the team on Monday and Tuesday and his first race with the team will be the season opener at Daytona International Speedway on February 21st. That race will be his Truck Series debut.
Ellis has started seven career Nationwide Series races over the past two seasons.
Jim Rosenblum is the owner of FDNY Racing which opened in the aftermath of the 9-11 attacks. The team is made up of all volunteers and all proceeds the team earns are donated to the Uniformed Firefighters Association Widow's and Children's Fund.
- Joey Coulter to Drive for GMS Racing in 2014 in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Tandem Drafting to Be Penalized in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series
- NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series Added to Preseason Thunder in 2014
- 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Schedule Released
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Preseason Thunder Entry List
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/16uk