The race was rescheduled from September 21st when it was postponed because of rain. Burt Myers had won the pole and Seuss started second. Seuss took the lead on the opening lap and went onto lead all 150 laps of the G-Oil 150.
George Brunnhoelzl III put pressure on Seuss throughout the race and almost made the winning pass on the final lap but was beat at the line by about half a car length.
With only one race left in the season Brunnhoelzl holds a a 32 point lead over Ebersole. When he starts the season finale on Thursday, October 10th at Charlotte Motor Speedway's quarter-mile he will clinch his fourth championship in five years. Andy Seuss is third in points one behind Ebersole for second.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Andy Seuss Made It Back-to-Back Whelen Southern Modified Tour Wins at Caraway Speedway
- Kyle Ebersole Became a Winner in the NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour Saturday
- George Brunnhoelzl III Makes NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour History with Win at Caraway
- Ryan Preece Scores First Career NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour Win at Bowman Gray Stadium
- Andy Seuss Returned to Victory Lane in the Caraway 150 at Caraway Speedway
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/126y