Ryan Preece will make his debut for Tommy Baldwin Racing in the #8 Chevrolet for the team with East West Marine on board as sponsor for his Chevrolet Camero. Preece, the Kenningston, Connecticut native, is a 22-year old who has eight career wins in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour. He has finished second in the points twice in that series and will make his first start in one of NASCAR's top three divisions.
Brett Butler will make his first career NASCAR Nationwide Series start for SR2 Motorsports in the #24 Toyota. Butler will be supported by Georgia companies 5 Star Lodge and Stables and Taylor Brooks Salons. Butler is from Lilburn, Georgia. He has 19-career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts, with all of them coming in the 2009 and 2010 seasons. Butler's best finish in the truck series was an 11th place finish at Daytona in 2010. Butler will make more starts in the #24 sharing the ride with several drivers including his brother Ken Butler III.
- Ryan Preece to Make Nationwide Series Debut for Tommy Baldwin Racing
- SR2 Motorsports Announces Driver Program with Butler Brothers
- Ryan Preece Drives from Back to Front to Win at Stafford Motor Speedway
- Ryan Preece Makes It Three Straight Whelen Modified Tour Wins at Riverhead Raceway
- Dylan Kwasniewski, Derek Thorn, and Ryan Preece Win Green-White-Checkered Finishes on Saturday
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/x4d