|Sept. 23, 2013|
|Milwaukee Brewers (69-86)||Atlanta Braves (92-63)|
|Time: 7:10 PM CDT|
|Stadium: Turner Field|
|Broadcast: Fox Sports Wisconsin|
|Weather: Partly Cloudy|
|Wind: E 6 MPH|
1. Norichika Aoki, RF
2. Carlos Gomez, CF
3. Jonathan Lucroy, C
4. Aramis Ramirez, 3B
5. Khris Davis, LF
6. Sean Halton, 1B
7. Yuniesky Betancourt, 2B
8. Jeff Bianchi, SS
9. Marco Estrada, P
1. Jason Heyward, CF
2. Jordan Schafer, RF
3. Justin Upton, LF
4. Chris Johnson, 3B
5. Evan Gattis, C
6. Andrelton Simmons, SS
7. Joey Terdoslavich, 1B
8. Paul Janish, 2B
9. Mike Minor, P
Marco Estrada (6-4, 4.26)
Mike Minor (13-7, 3.19)
- The Brewers finished their home schedule Sunday night with a final attendance of 2,531,115, marking the seventh straight season Milwaukee has drawn more than 2.5 million.
- Carlos Gomez hit his 10th triple Sunday night. With Jean Segura already with 10 triples, it marks the first time in franchise history that two players reached double-figures in triples in the same season.
- Atlanta has been shut out just three times this season, including once by the Brewers on June 22.
- Milwaukee is 2-1 against the Braves this season and 20-34 against Atlanta at Turner Field all-time.
- Be sure to "like" Brewers 101 on Facebook and follow Brewers 101 on Twitter.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Milwaukee Brewers Get Last Chance to Play Spoiler Against NL East Champ Atlanta Braves
- Los Angeles Angels at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 135
- Milwaukee Brewers Open 3-Game Set at Red-Hot Pittsburgh Pirates Friday
- Chicago Cubs at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 150
- Milwaukee Brewers Head to Wrigley to Face New-Look Chicago Cubs in 4-Game Set
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/119p