|Sept. 19, 2013|
|Chicago Cubs (63-89)||Milwaukee Brewers (68-83)|
|Time: 1:10 PM CDT|
|Stadium: Miller Park (Milwaukee)|
|Broadcast: Fox Sports Wisconsin|
|Weather: Partly Cloudy|
|Wind: SSW 12 MPH|
1. Starlin Castro, SS
2. Luis Valbuena, 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo, 1B
4. Nate Schierholtz, RF
5. Ryan Sweeney, CF
6. Welington Castillo, C
7. Junior Lake, LF
8. Logan Watkins, 2B
9. Jake Arrieta, P
1. Norichika Aoki, RF
2. Scooter Gennett, 2B
3. Carlos Gomez, CF
4. Aramis Ramirez, 3B
5. Logan Schafer, LF
6. Jeff Bianchi, SS
7. Juan Francisco, 1B
8. Martin Maldonado, C
9. Kyle Lohse, P
Jake Arrieta (2-2, 4.42)
Kyle Lohse (1-9, 3.46)
- The Brewers are looking for their first-ever four-game sweep of the Cubs on Thursday.
- The Brewers didn't record their first shutout of the season until June 15, but since then they have 13 shutouts, the most in the majors since that date.
- Milwaukee has won twice this season by scoring seven or more runs on five or fewer hits. Wednesday night was the second time, the Brewers also did it on April 22 against San Diego. No other team in baseball has done that since the Seattle Mariners beat the Tampa Bay Rays with seven runs on four hits on June 3, 2011.
- Milwaukee is 7-2 against the Cubs at Miller Park and 13-5 overall against Chicago in 2013
- Be sure to "like" Brewers 101 on Facebook and follow Brewers 101 on Twitter.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Milwaukee Brewers Head to Wrigley to Face New-Look Chicago Cubs in 4-Game Set
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs: Game 107
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs: Game 141
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs: Game 140
- Chicago Cubs at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 151
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/111g