|Sept. 13, 2013|
|Cincinnati Reds (83-64)||Milwaukee Brewers (63-82)|
|Time: 7:10 PM CDT|
|Stadium: Miller Park (Milwaukee)|
|Broadcast: Fox Sports Wisconsin|
|Wind: N 12 MPH|
1. Shin-Soo Choo, CF
2. Brandon Phillips, 2B
3. Joey Votto, 1B
4. Jay Bruce, RF
5. Ryan Ludwick, LF
6. Jack Hannahan, 3B
7. Zack Cozart, SS
8. Devin Mesoraco, C
9. Mat Latos, P
1. Norichika Aoki, RF
2. Jean Segura, SS
3. Jonathan Lucroy, C
4. Aramis Ramirez, 3B
5. Carlos Gomez, CF
6. Scooter Gennett, 2B
7. Sean Halton, 1B
8. Logan Schafer, LF
9. Kyle Lohse, P
Mat Latos (14-5, 3.02)
Kyle Lohse (9-9, 3.59)
- The Brewers claimed right-handed pitcher Jose De La Torre off waivers from the Boston Red Sox on Friday and optioned him to short-season Class A Helena. Second baseman Rickie Weeks was transferred to the 60-day disabled list to make room for De La Torre on the 40-man roster.
- Milwaukee has the best record on Friday the 13th of any team in major league history, going 24-14..
- Despite hitting just seven triples since the All-Star break, the Brewers still lead the majors with 39 three-baggers. They last hit the 40 mark in triples in 1996 and the franchise record is 57 in 1983.
- Milwaukee is 4-3 against the Reds at Miller Park and 7-9 overall against Cincinnati in 2013
- Be sure to "like" Brewers 101 on Facebook and follow Brewers 101 on Twitter.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Cincinnati Reds at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 121
- Milwaukee Brewers Vs. Cincinnati Reds: Game 88
- Milwaukee Brewers Finally Return Home, Host Cincinnati Reds in 4-Game Set
- Cincinnati Reds at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 123
- Cincinnati Reds at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 124
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10pe