|Sept. 10, 2013|
|Milwaukee Brewers (62-80)||St. Louis Cardinals (83-60)|
|Time: 7:15 PM CDT|
|Stadium: Busch Stadium (St. Louis)|
|Broadcast: Fox Sports Wisconsin|
|Wind: S 7 MPH|
1. Norichika Aoki, RF
2. Jean Segura, SS
3. Jonathan Lucroy, 1B
4. Aramis Ramirez, 3B
5. Carlos Gomez, CF
6. Scooter Gennett, 2B
7. Caleb Gindl, LF
8. Martin Maldonado, C
9. Wily Peralta, P
1. Matt Carpenter, 2B
2. Jon Jay, CF
3. Matt Holliday, LF
4. Carlos Beltran, RF
5. Yadier Molina, C
6. David Freese, 3B
7. Matt Adams, 1B
8. Pete Kozma, SS
9. Shelby Miller, P
Wily Peralta (9-14, 4.51)
Shelby Miller (12-9, 3.19)
- Norichika Aoki leads the major leagues with a plate appearance-to-strikeout ratio of 17.2, with 34 Ks in 586 PAs. That is third in franchise history behind Ted Simmons in 1985 (18.5) and Fernando Vina in 1996 (17.6).
- Jonathan Lucroy hit his sixth triple of the season on Sunday, tying the franchise record for most triples by a catcher set by Charlie Moore in 1977. Lucroy is just the 18th catcher since 1970 to hit at least six triples in a season–the last was Miguel Olivo, who hit six for the Colorado Rockies in 2010.
- Jean Segura (127) and Norichika Aoki (126) are leading the major leagues in singles this season.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 against the Cardinals at Busch Stadium this year and 3-10 overall in 2013.
- Be sure to "like" Brewers 101 on Facebook and follow Brewers 101 on Twitter.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 125
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 126
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers: Game 127
- Milwaukee Brewers, Brandon Kintzler Crumble in 8th, Lose to St. Louis Cardinals
- Milwaukee Brewers Welcome Back St. Louis Cardinals to Miller Park, Look to Even the Score a Bit
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10jc