With the big Prime Time game pushing us back to Tuesday, we find the 2013 Dolphins are out of the race in challenging the 1972 Perfect Dolphins team. With the 38-17 loss the Fins fall to 3-1 while five NFL teams are still perfect – Saints, Patriots, Broncos, Chiefs and Seattle.
What Went Right Monday Night:
- Tight end Charles Clay caught his first touchdown pass of the season – a three yarder from Tannehill in the fourth quarter
- Brian Hartline now has 3,025 yards receiving in his career.
- Mike Wallace now has 250 career receptions.
So, in other words, not a lot went right so there are plenty of Smelly Fish moments.
- Tannehill had four turnovers – one fumble and three interceptions. Two of those turnovers became points for the Saints.
- Wallace only had three receptions.
- Dion Jordan was there, I think. Someone in a #95 jersey got credit for one tackle. Oh, but so did Tannehill.
Maybe its best to put this game in the dumpster, get some defensive folks healthy and move on to next week's contest when they host Baltimore.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Miami Dolphin Monday Morning Moments – Indianpolis Colts Issue
- Miami Dolphin Monday Morning Moments – Atlanta Falcons Edition
- Miami Dolphin Monday Morning Moments – Cleveland Browns Issue
- Extra Healing Time Key for Dolphins Matchup with Saints
- Former Saint John Fourcade Talks Dolphins Monday Night Matchup
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11ug