1. Quarterback Ryan Tannehill gained more confidence with his 24 for 35 and 236 yards passing with two TDs and one interception. The go-ahead 75-yard drive he engineered was capped with a one-handed catch to tight end, Dion Sims – a backup. Tannehill spread the wealth using the whole field
2. With defensive stars Cameron Wake and Koa Misi nursing injuries the bench stepped up to shore up the defense that bent but didn't break against the Falcons.
3. Lamar Miller hit a 49-yard run.
4. Special teams play, especially the jarring tackle by Don Jones that caused a fumble, set up a scoring drive.
5. Rookie Caleb Sturgis is a perfect 6 for 6 on field goals adding a 46- and 50-yarder to his totals this season.
6. The defense now ranks ninth in points (17.7), 21st in total yards (372), 20th in pass yards (263.3) and 19th against the rush (108.7).
7. The team had only two penalties in the game with Atlanta. Last week they had none. The Jets picked up 20 on Sunday in their matchup with the Bills.
Smelly Fish Moments:
2. Tannehill was sacked five times.
What moments or stats would you add to either category? The Fins are on the road next week to New Orleans for an ESPN Monday Night Football matchup.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Miami Dolphin Monday Morning Moments – Cleveland Browns Issue
- Miami Dolphin Monday Morning Moments – Indianpolis Colts Issue
- Miami Dolphin Offensive Line Still a Work in Progress
- Miami Dolphin Mike Wallace not Happy
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1192