United currently sit eight points behind league leaders Arsenal.
The Red Devils' form in the Champions League has been far better of that in the Premier League, and after beating Real Sociedad 1-0 on Wednesday night one more win will see them progress to the knock-out stages of the tournament.
We hope to take this momentum into Saturday.
We have been too inconsistent. We have to get that consistency about our game and hopefully this win is the start.
Stoke is a massive game for us. We are already a few points behind in the league so we can't drop any more at this stage. We need to make sure we get that win we need.
Manager David Moyes believes Rooney is a striker who's reborn, found his form, and is having a positive impact on the team.
He came back in great condition, trained really hard. I really couldn't explain how hard he has worked. He has been incredible.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Manchester United Win 4-1 Against Swansea City in David Moyes’ First Premier League Game in Charge
- Chelsea FC Place a Bid for Manchester United Striker Wayne Rooney
- Manchester United Must not Sell Wayne Rooney to Chelsea According to Ex-Player Gary Neville
- Manchester United Captain Nemanja Vidic Hopes to Be Fit for the Start of Premier League Season
- Wayne Rooney Could Be Fit Again by the Time Manchester United Returns from Pre-Season Tour
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12zw