Training camp is officially underway this weekend, and the Los Angeles Lakers are finalizing their roster. The storied franchise has invited guard Darius Johnson-Odom and center Eric Boateng to training camp.
After the North Carolina Native was waived by the Lakers in January, he went on and played for the Los Angeles D-Fenders. He averaged an impressive 21.0 points, 5.2 assists and 5.2 rebounds in 39.8 minutes.
Boateng is an undrafted 6-foot-10 center out of Arizona State that spent most of his basketball career playing in the D-League, and has played internationally in Greece and Germany for the past two years.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Previewing Los Angeles Lakers’ Biggest Training Camp Battles
- Los Angeles Lakers Interested in Free Agent Xavier Henry
- Los Angeles Lakers Sign Marcus Landry
- Los Angeles Lakers Sign Second Round Draft Pick Ryan Kelly
- Power Ranking Every Los Angeles Lakers Player on Roster: Part 2
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11e5