Your Los Angeles Kings are participating in the ALS ice Bucket Challenge, to raise awareness and money for ALS.
It all started with Kings trainer Chris Kingsley.
Kings who participated include, Darryl Evans, Jim fox, Bailey, Ice Crew, Marian Gaborik, Jeff and Megan Carter, Dustin Brown, Dwight King and Family, Jarret Stoll, Tyler Toffoli, Anze Kopitar, Ryan Van Asten and his buddy Kyle who has ALS, and no other then the coach himself, Darryl Sutter.
The videos are available on the players twitter, LA Kings social media and youtube.com.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Los Angeles Kings Darryl Sutter and His Son
- Los Angeles Kings: End-of-Season Awards Announced
- Former Los Angeles King, Ryan Smyth Announces Retirement
- The Los Angeles Kings Fell 2-1 to the Anaheim Ducks
- Los Angeles Kings Update: Drew Doughty
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1erd