On Monday February 17, Cartoon Network hosted its fourth annual Hall of Game Awards at The Barkar Hangar in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Kings forward Justin Williams and mascot Bailey were in attendance.
Over a 100-million votes were casted for the award show and Bailey won for the “Most Awesome Mascot” award. Justin Williams and Bailey shared a high-five when Bailey headed to the stage. Nominees in the category included Benny the Bull, Raymond and Swoop.
Bailey also participated in a mascot competition where mascots from the NHL, NBA, MLB and NFL got to compete in an entertaining obstacle course, but did not win.
Justin Williams was in attendance with his wife and son Jackson. He added, “We have one more small one, Jade, she couldn’t make it she’s only two.”
He was excited to see Fall Out Boy perform and see how the co-hosts, NFL quarterbacks Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton do.
Williams also talked about how his Olympic break is, “it’s going fine, and were doing something right now. I’d like to be playing, but a week off is good, been busy.”
Williams was the presenter for Fall Out Boy’s “Amped Up Anthem” award and their performance.
- Los Angeles Kings Willie Mitchell, Jarret Stoll, Dustin Brown, and Justin Williams Say They are Ready Despite Their Last Seasons Injuries
- Remembering Garnet “Ace” Bailey and Mark Bavis
- Los Angeles Kings High-Scoring Forward Jeff Carter Placed on Injured Reserve
- San Jose Sharks General Manager Expresses Dismay for Dustin Brown’s Collision with Forward Tomas Hertl
- Los Angeles Kings Forward Daniel Carcillo Traded to the New York Rangers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/18d1