This scene went viral when shown on television at the President's Cup during Thursday's four-ball matches.
Team USA assistant Captain Davis Love had made friends with a young squirrel earlier in the day. As most of Team USA was watching the final matches come down the 18th fairway, Tiger Woods seemed intense in observing what was going on. His girlfriend, Olympic Ski Medalist Lindsey Vonn, decided to have some fun.
Love handed the squirrel over to Vonn, and she decided to try to put the squirrel first inside Tiger's shirt, and then his shoulder. He didn't seem amused at first, but eventually fell into the fun of the moment.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Tiger Woods Wins PGA Tour Player of the Year; Jordan Spieth is Rookie of the Year
- Watch Tiger Woods Collapse to His Knees After Fairway Shot on 13 at the Barclay’s
- Tiger Woods, Stiff Neck and All, Still the Prohibitive Favorite in Jersey City
- Tiger Woods Lurks as Kevin Stadler Sets the Pace at the Rain Delayed Barclay’s
- Tiger Woods Nearly Does It at the Barclay’s but Adam Scott Holds On
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1225