Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia are paired together today for the third round of the 2013 BMW Championship. It is the first time they have played together since the spat they got into at The Players Championship back in May, which was followed a bit over a week later with Sergio's now infamous 'fried chicken" comments at the European Tour's Gala Players Awards dinner.
Just as a reminder, when asked by reporters if Garcia would dine with Tiger during the upcoming U.S. Open Sergio remarked.
"We will have him around every night. We will serve fried chicken."
Even though Garcia publicly apologized, Tiger stated later that he never was contacted privately by him. Garcia claims that he did leave Woods a private apology note in his locker at Merion during the U.S. Open. However, the dislike these two have for each other likely remains strong.
These two will be one of the headline pairings during TV Coverage on the Golf Channel and NBC this afternoon. They tee off at 12:50 PM eastern. Let the sparks fly….off of their drivers!
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Sergio Garcia Extends Lead to Two Shots at the Deutsche Bank Championship
- Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, and Adam Scott are Teeing It up Together in Boston
- Tiger Woods Nearly Does It at the Barclay’s but Adam Scott Holds On
- Tiger Woods, Stiff Neck and All, Still the Prohibitive Favorite in Jersey City
- Can Tiger Woods’ Dominance in Another WGC Event Lead to a Win at Oak Hills?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10ql