The Detroit Red Wings locked up another piece of their future Saturday.
The club announced that they have agreed to a three-year entry-level contract with Anthony Mantha.
Mantha was the Red Wings' first round pick in the 2013 NHL Draft. He is currently with Val d'Or of the QMJHL, where he has 23 points (13 goals, 10 assists) through eight games this season. He scored 50 goals last season.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Detroit Red Wings Sign Prospect Jake Paterson to Entry-level Contract
- Detroit Red Wings Officially Part Ways with Former First Round Pick
- Detroit Red Wings Re-Sign Gustav Nyquist to Two-Year Deal
- Detroit Red Wings Re-Sign Joakim Andersson to Two-Year Deal
- Who the Detroit Red Wings Might Select with the 18th Pick in the NHL Draft
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12h7