Detroit Lions' Injury Report catches fans up on the latest news from the infirmary.
- Ansah continued his rough rookie year getting dinged up against Philadelphia and missing the second half of the game. He also missed practice on Thursday, and is looking iffy for Monday night as it stands today. Ansah will get an extra day and thanks to that, can probably go, but he will be important to Detroit. They need a pass rush to get in Joe Flacco's face badly.
- During warm ups, Bush hurt himself last Sunday and couldn't play. Was that a reason the Lions' running game hit the skids in the second half against the Eagles? Would Bush, being shifty, have made a difference in the rough conditions? Nobody knows. What can be said, however, is the Lions need him this week against the Ravens to re-establish their offensive balance.
- Idonije didn't practice Thursday night either, and if Ansah can't go, his injury would suddenly loom large, considering he can play defensive end in a pinch. As a gamer, count on Idjonije to try and go even if the knee is sore given a possible need along the defensive line.
- Likely just typical maintain for Delmas, but Houston and Slay are a different story. Slay had knee surgery, but Jim Schwartz called him "week to week, day to day" instead of long term. Don't expect him to go on Monday night. Houston should, considering he played on Sunday and had a big interception when it didn't seem like a lock he would play before.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Detroit Lions’ Injury Report: Chris Houston Returns Despite Foot Injury, Reggie Bush on Sidelines
- Detroit Lions’ Injury Report: Glover Quin Wearing Boot, but Expects to Play Against Tampa Bay
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15d6