|Super Bowl XLVIII|
|Feb. 2nd, 2014|
|Seattle Seahawks||Denver Broncos|
|Time: 6:25 PM EDT|
|Stadium: MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)|
|Temperature: 39°F – 44°F|
|Wind: NNW 4-7 MPH|
P – Doug Baldwin
P – Percy Harvin
P – Marshawn Lynch
P – Brandon Mebane
D – Sione Fua
P – Joel Dreessen
P – Knowshon Moreno
P – Peyton Manning
P – Mitch Unrein
P – Chris Kuper
|O-Out D-Doubtful Q-Questionable P-Probable|
“When we played Peyton in the preseason, I found a new appreciation for the way he makes adjustments at the line of scrimmage; he controls the protections, and if he sees the blitz coming he slides it. The thing that sets him apart is that he’ll change it to a run play if you don’t have enough players in the box, and they’ll get five or six yards because you’re not ready for it. Nobody else has both the authority to do that within their offense and the understanding to know when it’s appropriate.”
"I do throw ducks. I've thrown a lot of yards and touchdown ducks, so I'm actually quite proud of it."
"I'm about that action, boss."
Seattle Seahawks – Christine Michael, Bryan Walters, Michael Bowie, Caylin Hauptmann, Kellen Davis, Benson Mayowa and Jordan Hill.
Denver Broncos – Ronnie Hillman, Quentin Jammer, Zac Dysert, Vinston Painter, Chris Kuper, Joel Dreessen and Sione Fua.
- Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks Will Account for 35 Percent of Super Bowl XLVIII Tickets
- Denver Broncos Against Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Simulations
- Denver Broncos Versus Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Preview
- Denver Broncos Peyton Mannning Looking to Cement Legacy at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Denver Broncos CB Champ Bailey “Ready to Go” in First Super Bowl Appearance of His 15 Year Career
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17nl